Police complaint online
You can file a police complaint online about missing documents/ lost things/ lost mobile in one of the following ways
- Meeseva Centre
- T Folio App
- Hawk Eye
Police Complaint at Meeseva Centre
- Visit the nearest meeseva centre and inform the operator that you need to file a police complaint regarding missing documents/papers or mobile numbers.
- The documents required for submitting police complaint are ID Proof, Address Proof, Police Complaint letter and copy of missing documents.
- Inform the operator about the category of missing/lost complaint and police station jurisdiction to submit the complaint.
Documents required for Police Complaint
- Address Proof
- ID Proof
- Police Complaint Letter
- Copy of missing documents or Information on missing things
Police Complaint online
You can raise a police complaint online using T App Folio and Hawk Eye App.
- Login into T App Folio.
- Select Police
- Click Missing/Lost Documents/Articles
- In the next screen select the option that best matches your
- next fill in the applicant details and address details.
- Choose the district /commissionerate
- If you are aware of the Police Station Jurisdiction i.e. the place of occurrence
- Upload the required documents Address Proof, ID Proof, Petition Proof and other supporting documents.
- Pay the requisite fee and finish submitting the application.