SEARCH EC TELANGANA
What is Search EC?
An Encumbrance Certificate or Search EC contains information regarding transactions like sale, purchase, gift, mortgage etc., for a said property. The Encumbrance Certificate shows all registered transactions like sale, purchase, gift, mortgage etc., for a said property. It gives an idea of who owns the property and if it was purchased, gifted, mortgaged etc.,. It is a very important document when your purchasing a new property.
In Telangana you can search for ec online at registration department website. Here we will outline the steps to search ec or information ec with document number.
- Open the registration website to start your search ec request in telangana
3. Click Encumbrance Search (EC)
4. Click Submit
5. In the above page we will search EC with By Document Number, select the radio button next to By Document Number
6. For us to search EC we will need Document Number, Year of Registration and the name of Sub Registrar Office (SRO) were the property was registered
7. Enter all the required data and click submit
8. In the next page you will see the property details linked with the document number. Property details like Village, Ward-Block, Colony, Apartment, Flat Number, Door Number, Survey Number and Plot Number
9. Once you are sure of the property details click next.
10. In the next page select the period of search,
From – the default value for From is the SRO start date, you can always change the start date to required date. Banks usually ask for 30 years of EC.
To – the default value for To is the day before your submission date, you can always change the To date to required date.
11. In the next page you will see the list of the documents, i.e., link documents linked with registration of the mentioned property.
12. Click Select All and submit. In the next page you will see the Search EC with all the registration details related with the mentioned property.