Application for certified copy of registered document
Certified Copy of registered documents registered after the year 2000
- Registered documents after the year 2000 are scanned and uploaded to the registration department servers.
- You can apply for these documents through meeseva centres.
- Visit the nearest meeseva centre and share the document details like registered document number, year of registration, and sub-registrar office to submit your application.
Online Application for Certified Copy of registered documents
- You can also apply for these documents through the stamps & registration department website.
- Click Certified Copy https://registration.telangana.gov.in/certifiedCopy.htm
- Click Certified Copies of Registered Documents (On Payment)
- Select District, Sub-registrar Office, year of registration, and document number.
- Click Get Details
- Click Preview CC and verify the registration document details, once the details match with your requirement
- Fill in the applicant details and click show payment
- Check charges and click confirm payment.
- Make the payment and Download the Certified Copy of the registered document.
Certified Copy of registered documents registered before the year 2000
- You can apply for the certified copy of registered document before the year 2000 at the concerned sub-registrar office. Required information for submitting the application
- Application form
- CC Fee payment receipt using T App Folio
- Rs.100 Stamp Paper
- Submit all the above documents at the concerned Sub-Registrar Office
- It takes around 5 days for the official to get the document ready.
- If there is any urgency you can always request the concerned official.
There is no need to pay any extra fee at the sub-registrar office.