How to Apply for Death Certificate in GHMC (Hyderabad) Limits
In order to apply for Death Certificate, we need to check if the death record is available in the GHMC Records
Option 1 :
- Download MY GHMC App from App store (iOS) or Play store (Android)
- Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cgg.gov.ghmc
- Open MY GHMC App and click Death Certificate.
- Click the Calender icon in the App and select date of birth
- Select Male or Female and click submit
- In the search results you can check for the records or you can use the search option to find the record
- On finding the record your searching for, click on the record and click Download/Share Certificate.
- You will get an OTP and submitting the OTP one should be able to download or share the death certificate.
Option 2 :
- Visit the nearest meeseva centre and share the date of death and place of death with the operator.
- The operator will search for the death record and will update if the death records are available or not.
- If the records are available one can apply for a copy of the Death Certificate and get the copies.
- One should be able to get a copy instantly.
- In some cases, if you are applying for the first time, the system might show an error like “AMOH Approval Required”.
- When this error shows up, you might be able to get the Death Certificate after approval (approval takes around one week).
After the first certificate is issued, one can apply for additional copies and get it instantly from any meeseva centre.