Ration Card or Food Security Card Telangana
Ration Card is also known as Food Security Card. In the state of Telangana, you can apply for New Food Security Card through the meeseva centre.
Ration Card or Food Security Card Application
New Ration Card or Food Security Card application can be submitted at meeseva centre. The card lists the members of the family. The woman in the family is indicated as the head of the family.
Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
- Citizen of the Telangana State.
- Should not have any existing ration card.
- Applicant must be BPL.
Ration Card benefits
- A ration card is used to get essential foods for subsidized prices.
- It can be used to register for state and national health insurance.
- It is an essential document for income certificate applications.
- Accepted as the Address proof
Documents required for Food Security Card
- Application Form
- Aadhaar Cards of family members
- Gas connection details
- Electricity Bill
Ration Card application process
After the submission of the application at the nearest meeseva. An official from the civil supplies department will verify your application and inform the applicant of any shortcomings from the application. Once the application is approved you can download or print a copy of it from https://epds.telangana.gov.in/FoodSecurityAct/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:nic.fsc.foodsecurity.FscSearch
How to check ration card status
Visit the link to check your application status ts.meeseva.gov.in
Application process time and fee
The application takes around 14 days and the fee is Rs.45/-